Hair of the Days featuring all Inahsi Naturals

I've been playing with the Inahsi Naturals line and REALLY have been enjoying it. I used all Inahsi products for my wash day, plus Days 2 and 3! This was another successfull three days hair worn down! Continue reading for more.


So my detailed, product by product review of the whole Inahsi Naturals line is coming by the end of next week, For now, I have some "Hair of the days" using this awesome natural line.

Day 1
 Here is What I Used (All Inahsi)
  • Cleanser: Soothing Mint Gentle Cleansing Shampoo
  • Conditioner: Mango Hemp Restorative Deep Conditioner, left in a half hour
  • Stylers: Aloe Hibiscus Leave-In, Coconut Avocado Curl Defining Custard, Island Breeze Moisturizing Hair Whip
With the Hair Whip, I had it sitting in front of a heating vent while I showered so it would turn from a solid to an oil to spread into my hair easier. I used it as an oil sealer. It works wonderfully, but be sure to know a little goes a long way.

I applied products the same way as usual, on soaking wet hair using Ouidad's "Rake and Shake" method raking them through my hair in sections, then shaking and then scrunching at the ends. I decided not to plop today but after scrunching with my hands, scrunched more with my Curl Ease Towel to remove excess moisture. After I did this I went in with a drop more of the Hair Whip.

The Custard dried in a hard cast, something that doesn't happen to my hair with a lot of gels. But it scrunched out super easy and I was left with soft, smooth, defined curls underneath! I really like the way this line has my hair feeling, plus the fact it helps with frizz and even de-poufs! Another thing I am liking is the essential oils infused into a lot of the products that help promote hair growth!!



Day 2

  • Inahsi Naturals Rock Your Curls Curl Enhancing Cream
I applied this section by section using "praying hands method" to smooth it down my length and then scrunch. My hair felt incredible, it helped with frizz and really gave me some excellent Day 2 curls! My waves were a bit looser, but I really like them! Also, not sure if it is the products for how the lighting near the window was, but it really gave the illusion of such pretty highlights to my hair I think!?



Day 3
  • DevaCurl No-Poo Quick Cleanser Dry Shampoo (forgot to put in the picture), Inahsi Naturals Coconut Avocado Curl Defining Custard, Island Breeze Moisturizing Hair Whip

Okay so the dry shampoo isn't Inahsi. But my scalp and roots needed a refresh. This was my first time trying the Custard on already dry hair. Just like on wet hair, it did dry a bit crunchy but scrunched out easily. It revived my definition, but I had a bit of frizz, so I went in with the smallest amount of the hair whip to fix that. My hair still feels oh so soft.

I'm sorry I didn't take more day 3 pics and that this lighting is beyond awful.


 Day 4
My hair is clipped half back today. Not sure when I will wash it. Either when I am exhausted after work tonight or when I am exhausted early tomorrow morning. I'm kind of tempted to just messy bun it until Saturday because I really don't have the energy to do a mid week wash! #TheStruggleIsReal

I'm still adjusting to working full time in an office again. The money is nice, the lack of time- not so much. LOL Such is life. Right now I'm trying to find that balance of when to take decent hair pics. In the morning when I leave the house, my hair is still setting after I apply products. Lighting at work isn't the best, but the bathroom will do for now. By the time I get home at night I've just been so tired I'm often forgetting. I'll get there. Thanks for bearing with me!


If you like my blog, please subscribe?
Follow me on social media @dianemary126

<3 Diane


No comments

Back to Top