Inahsi Naturals Hair Products Review! and discount code


You may have seen me posting a lot about Inahsi products recently on Instagram and my "Hair of the Day" blogs. Well today I have a detailed review of the whole line!! I really fell in love with a bunch of these products for thedir great ingredients inside and performance! Read on for more.



Curated Hair Growth Collection
Inahsi Naturals is a cruelty free line of hair products free of parabens, silicones, sulfates, and other harmful ingredients created especially for individuals with naturally curly hair of all types and textures. The line was founded by a Chemist and Educator, Rhonda Marshall after she started making recipes for chemical free hair products in her home, that are full of excellent ingredients for optimal hair health and growth encouragement! I’ve been following the brand on Instagram for a while and was happy to play around with the line!


What’s cool about Inahsi, is their site has some curated collections making it easy to start off with products made for your desired goals as well as extra goodies. I originally started off with the Healthy Hair Collection designed for hair growth and then received the rest of the line.


Something I noticed with this line is the more Inahsi products I use together for a wash day, the lighter my hair feels overall and quicker it dries. QUICKER IT DRIES. My hair usually takes so long to dry, anything that helps cut down that time is miraculous to me!

All three of the “Soothing Mint” products below have the same, delicious chocolately mint scent to them! I also noticed these three products feel cooling and tingling on my scalp, which I believe is thanks to the peppermint oil inside.



Soothing Mint Sulfate Free Clarifying Shampoo
Them: “From styling products to butters our hair can experience product build up. This can lead to dry, brittle hair which leads to breakage. This sulfate-free clarifying shampoo will remove excessive product build up from natural and silicone-based products. The cooling sensation of mint will invigorate the senses while stimulating the scalp to promote overall healthy hair.”

Me: This clarifying shampoo lathered well. It left my hair feeling squeaky clean, but not stiff. I absolutely had to follow up with something very moisturizing and my hair let me know it. As a hair blogger and product reviewer, I like that this is sulfate free but still can remove silicones from products I wind up trying out. I wouldn’t use this too often, maybe once a month at most.



Soothing Mint Sulfate Free Gentle Cleansing Shampoo
Them: “This sulfate-free gentle cleansing shampoo moisturizes as it cleans. Our shampoo will clean your hair and scalp without stripping it of its natural nutrients. The cooling sensation of mint will invigorate the senses while stimulating the scalp to promote overall healthy hair.”

Me: I like this shampoo A LOT. It cleaned my hair AND detangled it. When I was rinsing it I felt my fingers glide through my length so easily. This isn’t something I’m used to with an actual shampoo and not a cowash. My hair felt soft from a shampoo! It did a nice job of removing days of product and work out sweat. Not only that, but I like that there are hair growth essential oils such as peppermint, rosemary and lavender inside, too! This shampoo is awesome. AWESOME.



Soothing Mint Moisturizing Conditioner 
Them: “This rich creamy moisturizing conditioner is enriched with nutrients that will moisturize, strengthen and leave your hair touchably soft. The cooling sensation of mint will invigorate the senses while stimulating the scalp to promote overall healthy hair.”

Me: I like that this conditioner is on the richer side since I usually prefer masques and something heavier for my high porosity, forever dry hair. I reached out to Inahsi Naturals and they said this can also be used as a leave-in. I used it a few times so far both as a rinse out and leave in. As a rinse out, it properly conditions my hair without weighing it down and as a leave-in, it did a nice job to moisturize my hair and prime it for the styling products I used on top. It played well with both other Inahsi products as well as different brands, without clumping or balling up. The slip was fantastic. If you still had any tangles left after the Soothing Mint Shampoo, this Conditioner will annihilate them.


Mango Hemp Restorative Deep Conditioner
Them: “Let’s face it; our hair can be put through its paces. Between everyday wear and tear, caused by weathering, manipulative styling, and heat and chemical processes, it is enough to make our hair down right parched, weak and damaged. Our all natural deep treatment hair masque will restore, protect, and strengthen your tresses to promote overall healthy hair. This hair masque is enriched with ceramides, such as Hemp oil, that will help hair retain moisture, restore hair’s balance and help to minimize the effects of daily wear and tear. The silk amino acids will strength your hair and restore protein loss due to damage. Perfect for transitioners from chemical to natural, color-treated hair, and over processed hair. “

Me: This Deep Conditioner is SOOOO GOOD! SOOO GOOD! It has earned a spot on my Holy Grail Deep Conditioner list now! The scent is fruity and a bit strong, but it is from natural fragrances and didn’t bother my allergies. This deep conditioner is very rich, but spreads easily. A little goes a long way for me. My hair drinks it up as it removes any tangles lightning fast. Love the hair growth ingredients in here such as Nettle and Horsetail. This Deep Conditioner hydrates, moisturizes AND strengthens my hair all at once, and really does an excellent job at helping to tackle frizz and “de-pouf” my hair.


Aloe Hibiscus Leave-In Conditioner
Them: “This ultra moisturizing leave-in conditioner moisturizes, strengthens and restore shine which makes Aloe Hibiscus Leave-in Conditioner & Detangler a triple threat to parched tresses. The water and aloe Vera juice moisturizes, the panthenol along with the rich oils of avocado and coconut help to strengthen the hair while the ayurvedic herbal blend of hibiscus and marshmallow root not only provides slip for pesky knots but they help to make the hair soft, supple and sleek.”

Me: This smells similar, but not exactly like the deep conditioner. What a great leave in! It is very moisturizing and does a great job on my hair when it is both wet and dry. Often, a lot of actual leave-ins are too light weight for me to use on wet hair, but this one passes that test. Like the Soothing Mint Conditioner, it plays nicely with other Inahsi products as well as other brands. Besides being effective on my wet hair, it does a lovely job adding moisture and bounce back into days old hair as well.


Island Breeze Moisturizing Hair Whip
Them: “Let your tresses feel the moisture locking power of Island Breeze. This moisture sealing hair whip is rich with Aloe Vera Juice which restores moisture to the hair as well as Shea butter which restores shine and locks in moisture. Couple this with the Aloe Hisbiscus Leave-in Conditioner & Detangler for ultra moisturized tresses.”

Me: The smell is of this is addicting. Very island-esque, with citrus and slight hints of coconut. With this product, less is definitely more. A few times I got too heavy handed and my hair looked too “product-y” That tends to happen with me and butters sometimes. But once I use the right amount, this stuff helps frizz and manageability in my hair, while leaving it super soft and super shiny. I like to use this on dry hair to add shine and fight frizz or on wet hair in place of an oil to seal in my leave in and styler. When using on wet hair, I let it warm up to an oil first. And again, less is more with this one for me. I actually started carrying this in my purse for touch ups throughout the day in case I get caught in wind or rain.


Coconut Avocado Curl Defining Custard
Them: “This natural styling custard will leave your curls moisturized, defined and oh so shiny. The panthenol along with the rich oils of avocado and coconut help to strengthen the hair. This curl defining custard provides a light hold without leaving your hair dry or crunchy. It is also great to sleek down edges.”

Me: The texture of this is quite unique. Not quite a gel, not a cream and also not a jelly. It’s not super thick, but not runny and thin either. What it is though, is wonderful. It has a nice, clean scent to it. I’m usually not crazy about lighter hold gels, but I really like this. It gave me nice, touchable definition while de-poufing my hair. It is not crunchy. My hair did dry with a stiffer gel cast, but it easily scrunched out and soft, shiny waves emerged from underneath. I used this when washing my hair at night, which usually leads to disaster in the mornings, but I woke up with such lovely, defined curls and I think that was because the stiff gel cast protected my hair in my sleep. I also used this on days old hair and paired with the Hair Whip, they did a lovely job.


Rock Your Curls Curl Enhancing Cream
Them: “Curls are so much fun. Our Rock Your Curls Curl Enhancing Cream will moisturize, define and strengthen your curls while leaving them touchably soft. Isn’t it time that you “Rocked Your Curls?”

Me: This Coconut Drink scented cream works excellent on days old hair as a stand alone product to help any frizziness and poufiness that may have emerged, as well as re-moisturize and add bounce back to my curls. I also used it a few times on wet hair, in place of my leave in under gel and oil. It is quite rich, less is definitely more. I learned that of course by overdoing it the first time. (will I ever learn? Probably not.) But for high porosity, super dry hair, it does make a nice leave in. I also like that using it as a leave in seemed to tame my curls not to get volume that I don’t desire.

 Tropical Escape Cowash
Them: “This gentle cleansing conditioner will cleanse, moisturize and hydrate without stripping your hair of its natural nutrients. This tranquil fragrance will wisk you away to tropics.”

Me: A fruity pineapple scented cowash that is fantastic! This truly did a good job, cleansing, moisturizing and detangling for me. It helps keep my hair soft, as well as clean. I can actually use this with a regular conditioner after, not even a masque, and my hair feels properly hydrated and very soft!


I want to call out that a lot of the Inahsi products contain Hyaluronic Acid! Hylaluronic Acid is a very popular ingredient for skincare, but we don’t see it often in hair products. For hair, it helps to moisturize, add fullness and plumpness. I think it is quite unique and great they include it.

These pictures below are using the following Inahsi products:
  • Cleanser: Tropical Escape Cowash
  • Conditioner: Soothing Mint Moisturizing Conditioner
  • Stylers: Aloe Hibiscus Leave-In, Curl Defining Custard, Tropicl Breeze Hair Whip 

This wash was different for me. With my new job, I actually had to wash my hair at night.
 Usually night washing results in a disaster. I applied products same way as always, section by section raking through, shaking and scrunching at the ends. I did use a wee bit more product than usual to help protect my hair in my sleep. I plopped for a little while and scrunched and scrunched more using my hands and Curl Ease towel to help get out all the wetness I possibly could. I let it dry about an hour before going to bed and hoping for the best. It was still pretty wet when I went to sleep. I slept on my satin pillowcases with no pineapple or anything but I did cradle my head between two more satin pillowcases pillows to try and avoid moving too much during the night.

Much to my surprise, the night morning I woke up with pretty good hair! I just used a bit of refresher spray to reshape a few wonky pieces and a drop of shine serum on the ends and I was good to go! I think the fact that the Inahsi Custard does dry in a stiff cast helped my hair survive the night. I hope this was not a "one and done" thing for my hair so I can night wash more often!!

Overall, the Inahsi Naturals line really blew me away! I’ve been playing with this line over a month now, alone and also mixed with other brands, and have really liked the results.

Check out THIS HAIR OF THE DAY blog post where I used all Inahsi products and got three consecutive days of wearing my hair down out of it!
Want to try Inahsi and save some money? If you sign up for their e-mail list, they will e-mail you a code to save 25% on your first purchase!!!!


If you like my blog, please subscribe?
Follow me on social media @dianemary126

disclaimer: products sent to me for review consideration. Not endorsed or sponsored. No monetary compensation received. All reviews and thoughts expressed are my own, honest opinions, as always.


<3 Diane











No comments

Back to Top