Washing Your Hair: Morning VS Night

Do you wash your hair at night, or in the morning? In an ideal world, I would wash my hair in the morning, let my deep conditioner sit for a half-hour, then allow it to air dry, no matter how many hours it would take. However, unfortunately, that is not realistic for me right now as I adjust to working office full time again. I am currently experimenting with which time of day works better for me to wash. I don't like night washing, but getting up out of bed earlier than I already do is near impossible. CLICK HERE to read my NaturallyCurly.com article on the pros and cons of washing your hair in the morning versus washing your hair at night.


If you like my blog, please subscribe?
Follow me @dianemary126 on social media!


<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top