Westmore Beauty Body Coverage Perfector

It's finally Spring, weather is warming up and we may start showing more skin! Some of us may be self conscious to wear shorter pants and dresses if we don't love our legs. But don't worry, Westmore Beauty has a solution with the Body Coverage Perfector, which also doubles to add radiance to your complexion and even contour! Read on for more.

The Westmore Beauty Body Coverage Perfector comes in two shades:
(these are my own descriptions)
  • Natural Radiance- a shimmering lighter shade that adds coverage a little color to the skin
  • Golden Radiance- the darker of the two shades. For my fair skin, this is a bit too dark but it makes an excellent contour or if you want a deep self tan look without the mess!


Here is what QVC.com says about it:
"What is it: Inspired by Hollywood makeup artistry, Body Coverage Perfector from Westmore Beauty combines Hollywood glamour secrets with special effects technology. This balm has been used on the sets of movies, television, and on the red carpet to create a flawless and radiant look to the body--legs, arms, and decollete-- easily and in just minutes.

Who is it for: Anyone looking to camouflage the look of imperfections to create a flawless and radiant appearance to the skin.

Why is it different: The Body Coverage Perfector: Illuminator + Camouflage, is formulated with tri-effects technology that enables it to have buildable coverage and provide a natural-looking glow."



This is not  a self tanner or Bronzer. It is "body makeup" and helps conceal any issues including scars, spider veins, or hyperpigmentation you may want to cover. You can apply it all over your body if you want to enhance your physique and leave your skin glowing. It does add color similar to a bronzer, but does not look muddy or dirty the way some powder bronzers can on the body.

The Body Coverage Perfector is exactly what the name implies: it adds natural radiance to the skin and is SUPER easy to apply. You apply it like your favorite lotion and once it dries, it stays put and doesn't streak. I haven't even had any issues with it transferring onto my clothes which is something that makes me so nervous with body makeup! It comes off in the shower easily with soap and water.

If you have dry, dull or lackluster skin, you can also take the smallest amount of product, less than a pea, and mix it in with your foundation for a little bit of extra color and natural looking, lit from within glow! I don't do this regularly since I do have shine prone, combination skin, but I had my camera sky mom try it on er almost 70 year old skin and the results were quite lovely. Again, she gets camera shy so I'm sorry I don't have a picture of that. If you have relatively well behaved skin, you can probably use a little of this alone on your face without foundation.

I also like to take the darker color, Golden Radiance and use it as a cream contour (note: I do this BEFORE using any kind of powers) It looks natural, blends well and wears all day.

Both colors provide an excellent amount of luminosity without looking too shiny or being overdone. My skin is quite fair, and I like that the colors look nice and natural on me, not orange or fake. Golden Radiance is a bit dark for how light I am, but I feel like by the end of August I can get away with it as if I was at the beach tanning all Summer, when in reality I go to the beach with an umbrella, hat and SPF50!

A little goes a long way and the tube is huge, so even using it on your limps will have it last quite a while. If you want some coverage and radiance, but not as much you can mix some into your favorite lotion.

Golden Radiance, Natural Radiance - no flash
Golden Radiance, Natural Radiance - flash

I'm sorry I didn't take any pictures of my limbs side by side. Truth be told, I have a multitude of body insecurities and just don't feel comfortable doing so. But I wanted to show you how well this covers.

This picture is a rash I got on my wrist from my iWatch. It's almost all healed, but still red and unsightly:

This is the same spot with the Natural Radiance Body Perfector  over it. If I wanted to, I could have used less or blended it out more to be a bit lighter, as well.

Overall, the Westmore Beauty Body Coverage Perfector is an excellent and unique product that will get lots of use from me this Summer!


You can see McKenzie demonstrate it on QVC.com HERE. McKenzie will also be on Friday Night Beauty tonight 3/31 with this product too a bit after 10pm EST!

Check out my other Westmore Beauty post here on the foundation, brow gel and mascara: http://dianemarybeauty.blogspot.com/2017/02/westmore-beauty-coverage-perfector-brow.html

This is a relatively newer brand and the products I have tried are quite impressive!! I look forward to seeing them expand their product line in the future as well. I'm dying for a lippie!


disclaimer: products sent to me for review consideration. Not endorsed or sponsored. No monetary compensation received. All reviews and thoughts expressed are my own, honest opinions, as always.


If you like my blog, please subscribe?
Follow me on Social Media! @dianemary126


<3 Diane







No comments

Back to Top