It Cosmetics Confidence In An Eye Cream

I know I'm not the only one who has been happy to see It Cosmetics venture into skincare in the past couple of years. The most recent addition to their line, which is developed with plastic surgeons, is the Confidence In An Eye Cream. I had my reservations about this product, but still wanted to try it anyway. Read on for my thoughts.

As with any skincare item, it is important to try and give it at least 21 days before forming a true opinion of it, unless of course you have a very bad reaction, in which case you should stop immediately. So I've been using this about a month now.




Aside from pesky pimples, my eye area is what I complain about most on my face. Between my generic dark circles, which are only getting worse since I'm exhausted, and the start of fine lines and crow's feet forming, this area could use some help! I've been using eye creams since I was an early teenager (thanks mom!) but I still could improve.

As much as I love It Cosmetics, what concerned me about this eye cream at first was the fact their Confidence in a Cream Face Cream caused me to break out and their Bye Bye Under Eye Eye Cream was not moisturizing enough and didn't really do anything for me. The good news is, Confidence in An Eye Cream is different!!

Here is what the brand says about it:
"Perfect for even the most sensitive skin, this revolutionary moisturizing eye treatment brightens the look of your eyes to make them appear instantly more awake. While the exclusive apricot tint and Drops of Light Technology visibly color-correct and brighten, proprietary Anti-Aging Armour Rejuvenating Concentrate and other high-performance skin-loving ingredients - including a super ceramide complex, chrysin, licorice root, avocado and squalane - work to hydrate, smooth and refresh. From helping to restore the look of firmness to reducing the appearance of puffiness, dark circles, lines and wrinkles, this breakthrough product will give you powerful, clinically tested results immediately and more dramatic results over time!"

This cream is buttery and thick, and I'm happy to report it did not cause my acne prone skin to break out at all! I've been using it twice a day, applying with my ring finger since that is less pressure than my index. It does have a slight apricot tint to it that didn't rub off on my pillow or anything when I went to sleep.

Truthfully, I don't see a difference in my dark circles. They're genetic, they've always been there and I'm just at the point I don't think any cream ever is going to fix them. Color correctors and concealers cover them temporarily for me, but that's it. However, I do feel like my fine line and crows feet are softened a little bit and I'm hoping they continue to soften with more continued use. This cream also leaves my eye area feeling adequately moisturized and soft.

Some may not like that fact you do need to dip your finger in a jar VS a more sanitary option like a pump, but that doesn't bother me since I use a little spatula that I wash off after every dip. The jar is small, .5oz, but a little does go a long way.

As far as dryness in the eye area and helping fine lines, I think this eye cream does a nice job at that.

I should have taken a before and after, but the results weren't THAT mind blowing that it would even warrant it. I also am just starting to get fine lines (grrr) so those with more mature, dry skin may see an even better benefit, perhaps? 

disclaimer: product sent for review consideration. no monetary compensation received. all thoughts expressed are my own, honest opinions.

If you like my blog, please subscribe?
Follow me on social media! @dianemary126

<3 Diane


No comments

Back to Top