Mally Effortlessly Airbrushed Blush and Highlight Half Off at Ulta!

Mally Beauty's "Effortless Airbrush" Collection was one of my favorite formulas she ever did! I still have my original blush and highlighter with the quilted pattern on top that I got years ago. The brand revamped the packaging now, but it is back and half off at Ulta for one day! Read on for more.

Ulta is currently in the middle of one of their 21 Days of Beauty where each day, you can score a special beauty steal from popular brands. On Monday, April 3, 2017, Mally Beauty’s steal is the Effortlessly Airbrushed Blush and Highlighter being offered at 50% off!

Here is what the brand and Ulta says about the products:
"Mally Beauty’s Effortlessly Airbrushed Blush & Highlighter (usually $35) is the perfect addition to your makeup collection, featuring a formula that creates a luminous, flawless and airbrushed look instantly. The product provides the right amount of color to create flushed cheeks, while the golden highlighter delivers a radiant glow in seconds. This beauty duo is essential to creating that #nofilter look."

top: the originals. bottom: new
I'm really happy to see the newly revamped versions are just as gorgeous as the originals.
Admittedly, I am not the biggest fan of highlighters since I have combo, shine prone skin, but I like using this under my brow bone or all over my lid if I am in a rush. I will even put a little on top of matte lip colors to make my lips look fuller and give them more dimension.

The blush is quite beautiful. A little goes such a long way and it leaves a natural flush of color without being overdone. There are two options with the blush: Peach or Pink. Naturally, I have the pink one and it is SUCH a perfect shade! A true cool toned, blue based, classic pink. I love it!

In the pictures below I have the blush on my cheeks with a little highlighter on top. It was hard for my camera to pick the highter on my cheeks up. I also have the highlighter on my eyelids! Note I applyed the blush very heavy so it would show up in the pictures better.


no flash
flash

Don't pass up the chance to score these gems at a crazy good price on Monday, April 3, 2017.


If you like my blog, please subscribe?
Follow me on Social Media @dianemary126

disclaimer: Product sent to me for review consideration. All thoughts are my own, honest opinions as always. No monetary compensation received. Not sponsored.

<3 Diane









No comments

Back to Top