Milk Makeup Supernova Holographic Stick

What? Am I really doing a highlighter post? Me?! Yes, I am! To be honest, I was never crazy about highlighters before. I have shine prone skin. I try to mattify, mattify, MATTIFY. But then I got the Milk Makeup Holographic Stick in Supernova and well, I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read on for more.

Here is what Sephora.com says about it:
"A highlighter stick that gives a hyper-lavender iridescent effect for an otherworldly aura. This multi-use stick provides a prismatic glow for an out of this world, holographic effect. It's loaded with meteorite powder and twilight pearls that create a prismatic finish. Swipe this highlighter on any skin tone and wherever you want to create a prismatic look. Use Holographic Stick on the cheeks, eyes, lips, and body. Formulated with Milk Melt Technology, this Holographic Stick instantly glides on and blends into skin. It's infused with mango butter, peach nectar, and avocado oil for lasting hydration. Just apply it onto bare skin or over makeup. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates and is vegan plus cruelty free."

I honestly can't believe how beautiful this is. My pictures don't even do it justice at all! The formula is creamy, but not too creamy, and blends like a dream. The lavender-silver iridescent color payoff this stick gives is just breathtaking. And it is a multi-tasker! As seen in the pictures below, I applied it not only as a traditional highlighter on my cheekbones, but also on my eyelids as a shadow over primer and on my lips. As an eyeshadow, it did crease a tad but i gently tapped it in with my finger and it was fine. It felt nice and moisturizing on my lips! You can also apply it over other lip colors to shift the shade a little and give more gloss and dimension.

This highlighter is vegan and cruelty free, and it is infused with some skin beneficial ingredients including Avocado Oil, Mango Seed Butter, Grapefruit and Coconut oils!
no flash
flash
I still can't believe the day has come where I decided to do a blog on a highlighter! But this one is so worth it. Most highlighters I come across I ultimately wind up giving away, but this one I've been using quite frequently and I ain't sharing! LOL

I think I want to explore the Milk Makeup brand a  bit more in the coming months. I've been hearing great things about their Blur Stick primer so I have to get my hands on that. I also thick the brand is releasing a second color in this Holographic stick, Mars, with a Peachy-Pink color and after my love for this, I want that one, too.

*pictures of me were taken near natural light by my window with no flash.


If you like my blog, please subscribe?
Follow me on social media! @dianemary126

<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top