I've been reaching for all of the Wander Beauty products I have quite often since I received them. They are such time savers and so so pretty!
Both these products are similar in several ways:
- They are convenient double ended sticks
- They both have an Illuminator on one end. The Illuminator on the products is NOT the same shade.
- Both Illuminators can be used on the lips to help moisturize and add sheen to matte lip colors.
- Both Illuminators can also be used all over the eye area (as seen here) to look more awake.
- Both ends of both products are both so fast and easy to apply, and you can even use your fingers!
- Like all Wander Beauty products, they are cruelty free and are infused with tons of beneficial skin care ingredients!
On-The-Go Bronzer and Illuminator
Me: This stick is available in two different options with the same shade, Candle Glow, as the Illuminator on the other end. Malibu is the lighter shade option and Capri is the darker shade. Though I am very fair, I have Capri, since I just prefer darker bronzer colors. I absolutely love this to contour with! Capri looks very natural and not orange or fake. I like the cream-to-powder formula a lot, I generally prefer creamy consistencies to powders for contours and bronzers. I find them to look less dirty. It is so easy to use. I apply directly from the stick to the top of my forehead, below my cheekbones and below my chin to slim and contour. If I want my contour to be more prominent, I can build it up, too! I then blend with a brush or I can just as well use my fingers, if needed. It looks natural and lasts all day.
Candle Glow is a beautiful champagne color illuminator that adds natural looking glow without any shimmer or glitter.
Me: This is available in four different shades- Bare, Soft Pink, Coral Rose and Berry Whisper all with the same Nude Glow Illuminator. I have the shade Soft Pink which is a beautiful, classic, cool toned perfect "Diane Pink" shade. The blush is easy to use. I almost always use my fingers to blend this blush just because it is so easy to blend and the warmth of my fingers helps. I also LOVE this shade on my lips since it is such a perfect pink!! The blush lasts for hours on me which I was pleasantly surprised with since my cheeks like to eat many cream blushes very quickly. On my lips, the formula feels very moisturizing. I really like how this Soft Pink color brightens up my complexion and makes me look a bit livelier!
Nude Glow is is a gorgeous rose gold illuminator. I love the pink undertones in this one and I can wear it on top of lip colors or alone.
- Vitamins A, C & E – condition and smoothe skin, provide antioxidant protection
- HD Effects Pigments – illuminate skin with an undetectable glow/finish
- Hyaluronic Acid – retain moisture
- Collagen – provide firmness and elasticity to the skin"
All face pictures below taken near natural light window without flash.
full face of makeup except blush, bronzer, illuminator and lip
bronzer used as contour, blush on cheeks and lips, illuminator lightly on cheeks. Nude Glow on brow bone and Candle Glow on lids.
Note that I applied the blush a tad heavier on purpose so it would show up in the pictures.
Overall, I think both these products are great additions to my makeup collection since they are nice time savers, gorgeous colors, easy to use and benefit my skin!
If you'd like to read my other Wander Beauty posts:
- Dualist Concealer, Rise and Prime Primer plus Balm, Exquisite Eye Liquid Shadow in Lilac: http://dianemarybeauty.blogspot.com/2017/02/new-wander-beauty-spring-2017-dualist.html
- WanderOut Dual Lipstick: http://dianemarybeauty.blogspot.com/2016/12/wander-beauty-wanderout-dual-lipstick.html
- Wander Beauty Flash Focus Foundation Stick, Wanderlust Powder Foundation and Carryon Lip + Cheek Gel: http://dianemarybeauty.blogspot.com/2017/01/wander-beauty-flash-focus-foundation.html
- New York Minute Kit: http://dianemarybeauty.blogspot.com/2017/01/wander-beauty-new-york-minute-kit.html
If you like my blog, please subscribe?
Follow me on Social Media! @dianemary126