Be Kekoa Cocomanu and Vanilla Tamanu Oils

Today I want to talk about two oil blends from Be Kekoa: The Cocomanu Oil and Vanilla Tamanu Oil! Both of these blends have multiple benefits for the hair and skin. Read on for more info.



I did a detailed write up on Be Kekoa's Tamanu Oil a few months ago. You can read that here. Definitely check that link out to see how Brandie and the Be Kekoa team gives back to French Polynesia with the Tamanu Oil blends, and to read all about the benefits of Tamanu Oil!


TAHITIAN VANILLA INFUSED TAMANU OIL
The Tahitian Vanilla Infused Tamanu Oil took a fantastic product, and made it even better! I have been obsessing over the bottle of goodness since I got my hands on it a few weeks ago. The scent is absolutely delicious. NATURAL Tahitian Vanilla! They infuse the oil with REAL VANILLA PODS. I am a huge, huge, HUGE fan of Vanilla and Tahitian is one of my favorites (the other is Madagascar in case anyone was curious) But I love how the scent is sweet, yet natural and it does linger on me a bit. Vanilla also has some fantastic qualities for the skin and hair, so when you combine that with the Tamanu Oil benefits, you have a potent, treatment based blend where a little goes a long way.

Here is what bekekoa.com says about it:
"Numerous anti-oxidants in vanilla and tamanu oil protects and makes hair and skin healthy again. Vanilla Infused Tamanu Blend smooths out fine lines and dramatically improves dark spots. The anti- inflammatory properties in both Tamanu Oil and Vanilla help to calm itchy scalp and skin. This product produces a healthy sheen on hair and soft glowing skin. A little goes a long way."

Check out this info graphic from Be Kekoa about Vanilla benefits:

I used up my bottle of regular Tamanu Oil quick quickly since I really like to use it on my hair- both wet and/or dry but especially on my face! It has helped to even out my skin tone and fight fine lines, and it goes so naturally. The Vanilla takes it up a notch. Neither formula (regular or Vanilla) has caused my acne prone skin to break out.

When used on wet hair as the final step in styling, it adds shine and helps fight frizz while leaving my hair soft.


COCOMANU OIL
Cocomanu Oil is a product I have been eyeing a while. It is another mix of Tamanu Oil and this time it is blended with Coconut Milk!

Here is what bekekoa.com says about it:
"Stimulate the scalp and encourage hair growth, Strengthen and regrow thinning edges, Add natural luster to dry, dull hair, Reduce shedding by strengthening hair at follicle, Reduce breakage by improving elasticity, Nourish hair from the root, Strengthen hair, Plus the similar benefits of Tamanu Oil. Because the nutrient profile of Cocomanu is incredibly potent, a little goes a long way.

What happens when you combine the nourishing, healing power of Tamanu Oil with the vitamin-rich powerhouse Coconut Milk? You get Be Kekoa Cocomanu! This rare, powerful oil is an exotic blend of pure, hand pressed Tamanu Oil and Coconut Milk bottled exclusively for Be Kekoa on the island of Huahine in French Polunesia. This ancient blend combines fresh pressed Coconut Mil with kernels from the Tamanu tree, cured under the Tahitian sun for maximum potency and vitamin release. Once the blend has fully fused, Cocomanu is extracted by hand. This ancient marriage of Polynesian treasures is packed with growth stimulating B Vitamins, 5 essential hair growth minerals, Vitamins A and E for healthy hair and length retention and anti-inflammatory Omegas 3, 6, and 9 for healthy scalp. Be Kekoa Cocomanu nourishes hair at the follicle, invigorating the scalp for healthy hair growth and maximum length retention. With each use, hair is rejuvenated, strengthened, softer, shinier, and fortified."

I have been using this oil blend as my scalp oil to massage in to help encourage growth nightly. I take 2 pumps on my fingers and thoroughly massage for about five minutes or so. I like that this oil does not cause my roots to look greasy or weighed down. It is too soon for me to say this oil blend has caused "miracle over night hair growth" etc, etc- I am a realist after all. But I am going to continue to use it and haven't noticed anything negative whatsoever. I think it has helped me to shed a bit less, which is great. It can also be used on the lengths of the hair but I am saving this magic elixir for my scalp since I am trying so hard to maximize my hair growth before my wedding next fall. I will update on this once I have been using it longer.


You can find both these products on Be Kekoa's website.

I also suggest trying their Mana Tamanu Hair and Body Butter! I've been addicted to this stuff since blogging about it here, especially as a cuticle cream!

disclaimer: products sent to me for review consideration. Not endorsed or sponsored. No monetary compensation received. All reviews and thoughts expressed are my own, honest opinions, as always.

If you like my blog, please subscribe?
Follow me on social media! @dianemary126


<3 Diane






 
 
 


No comments

Back to Top