Busy Beauty Showerless Shave Gel

The Showerless Shave Gel from Busy Beauty is an innovative product that I recently came across. A shaving gel that doesn't require water? Intriguing, isn't it? Continue reading on for my review.

 Okay first off, I must say I adore the packaging. I'm such a packaging sucker and this is so cute. I love the mint and lavender color scheme, and it kind of gives off a retro 1950s-ish vibe. Adorable! I also really like that this product comes in a pump. If you know me, you know I love pumps. Easy and convenient.


The brand calls itself "The first and only shave gel that allows you to shave without water". It is a 3-in-1 pre-shave, shave and post-shave product that protects the skin while moisturizing, keeping skin hydrated and refreshed.

This shave gel is environmentally friendly, vegan, paraben, alcohol and cruelty free!
It also contains natural essential oils of tea tree, eucalyptus, ginger, clove and oat extract to benefit the skin and help prevent ingrown hairs.

The main claim of this product is you truly can get a good shave without adding water. They say you can wipe your razor on a napkin rather than use water to clean it in between shave strokes.
 Overall, I really like this stuff! The gel itself is a nice consistency- not thick but also not runny. It is clear and has a nice, clean scent to it that is not strong at all. So many days, especially in Summer, I may realize I forgot to shave my underarms before going out and I can do so very quickly with this. Or I can shave my legs with the shower water off, which is the point of this. The Showerless Shave Gel does leave my skin very smooth and silky! The one thing for me personally is, while I don't need to wet my skin before shaving, nor do I need to rinse it off after,  I do find it easier and more effective to use a little water to clean my razor in between as it gets full of hair. No big deal though. I couldn't imagine not showering in the tub anyway, even with water turned off, so the water is right there for me to rinse. Once I am done, I wipe off any hairs, pat the excess into my skin and I'm good to go with nice, soft legs and/or underarms.

If you want to try, you can save 20% off your first order on busybeauty.com with code WELCOME.


If you like my blog, please subscribe?
Follow me on social media @dianemary126

disclaimer: products sent for review consideration. no monetary compensation received. not endorsed or sponsored. all opinions are my own and honest thoughts, as always.

<3 Diane



1 comment

  1. That's a good idea. I got used to shaving with hardly any water when I was a teenager at summer camp and there were a LOT of people who needed to show in a small window of time and a small water heater, so we were in and out of there as quickly as possible. Instead of shaving in the shower, we would bring a cup of water and a wet washcloth to our cabins, lather up in shaving cream, then shave while sitting on the floor. The cup of water was to dunk and rinse the razor in and the wet cloth was for cleanup after. I kinda miss those shaving parties. :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top