Doll10 Beauty 2 the Point Double-Ended Eyeliner

 The 2 the Point Double Ended Eyeliner is a new eyeliner concept from Doll 10 Beauty. Each liner has two felt tip sides to achieve different looks, but with the same long wearing formula. Read on for more details.

Here is what QVC.com says about them:
"Create a variety of looks with 2 The Point Line & Define Liquid Eyeliner from Doll 10. It gives you two versatile options in one convenient double-ended package. On one end, you get a precision felt tip that paints on pigment and creates a crisp, smooth line. The other side is a superfine and flexible brush tip that glides across the lash line for incredibly fluid application.

Both ends contain the same long-wear formula that gives you intense pigment with one swipe--gliding on smoothly. Great for anyone looking for a long-wearing, high-pigment liquid liner to create a many looks with ease."


There are 2 shades offered:
  • Mocha: a dark brown shade
  • Cafe Noir: a black shade
Cafe Noir, Mocha No Flash
Cafe Noir, Mocha Flash


 The formula is really long wearing. It didn't budge on my eyes all day, even when they teared up a bit on certain days. I especially like the smaller side to get a precise line as close to my lashline as possible. The flexible felt tip also makes it easy to glide across my lid.

I like that is is offered in both black AND brown. Brown is a color I don't often see in liquid liners and is perfect for Summer.

I will be honest, I am TERRIBLE at applying liquid liner on my eyelids. The pictures below I consider me doing a good job at my liner application. Is it "instagram perfect?" No, but I am also not a makeup artist, so it's okay. I wore the "Cafe Noir" black shade.
 I think if you struggle with liquid liner, or you want an awesome liquid liner formula that will not budge on you these are definitely worth checking out!

At time of writing my blog post, they are available on QVC.com here.


disclaimer: products sent for review consideration. no monetary compensation received. not endorsed or sponsored. all opinions are my own and honest thoughts, as always.

If you like my blog, please subscribe?
Follow me on social media! @dianemary126


<3 Diane



No comments

Back to Top