Summer Hair Care with Briogeo's Rosarco Line!

I love Summer! The weather is finally warm and I can enjoy so many outdoor activities. The season for fun and relaxation is also the season where our hair can take quite a bit of abuse. Read on to learn how to keep your hair healthy through Summer and beyond with Briogeo's Rosarco line!

The good news about Summer, though unscientifically proven, is our hair does seem to grow faster during the warmer months. However if you are not careful, damage and breakage could undo those extra centimeters of growth. How? Chlorine, salt water, wind and the sun just to name a few! Let's talk about that last one a bit more.

Sunshine may feel wonderful, but it can wreck havoc on our hair just like it does on our skin. Skin is easily covered by using an SPF every day, yet not as many people realize that they should take care of their hair the same way. The UV rays from the sun can cause hair to look dull, feel dry and brittle and even lead to breakage. If you color your hair, the sun can cause your color to fade quicker. Prolong exposure to the sun can actually break down the protein bonds inside the hair. Nobody wants this to happen.
A solution is to use hair products that product our precious strands. Briogeo's Rosarco line is an excellent choice! Each and every product in the line not only contains argan and coconut oils to help keep hair hydrated and keep hair strong, but the rosehip oil inside contains natural UV protection! "Rosarco" literally means "rose hip, argan, coconut oils" You can pick one product, or use the line as a whole for maximum benefits.


Let's look at the line. Some of these products have been on my holy grail list for years, while others are newer to me.


Don't Despair, Repair Deep Conditioning Mask
"An intensive weekly treatment to restore essential hydration and enhance hair's resilience to protect against future damage. " 

This is one of my all time favorite masks ever. If you read my blog regularly, you see I use this often. I make sure to use it AT LEAST once a week! It has an excellent protein-moisture ratio to keep my hair mositurized, soft, shine and strong! For the past few months, since I've been making a conscious effort to use this jar of magic regularly, I even notice less hair in the shower. It is infused with lots of luxorious oils as well as biotin and other B vitamins to mend and repair. If you are about to enjoy a beach day, apply this to your hair before going so the heat of the sun can help penetrate the ingredients into your hair deeper and you wind up with the sun treating instead of trashing your mane! If you only want to get one item from this blog post, I say try this. There is a good reason this mask has won so many awards in the beauty industry.

Rosarco Repair Shampoo 
"A sulfate-free restorative shampoo that replenishes moisture, repairs damage, and protects against future breakage and color fade. "

Why not begin your UV protection in the shower? This shampoo is fantastic, and one of my Briogeo favorites (the other is Scalp Revival, which is clarifying so you don't want to use that one too often) My hair is so naturally dry and frizzy, and I'm still growing out years old color damage, so truly I need all the repairing and help I can get. For a sulfate free shampoo, this lathers beautifully. It leaves my scalp and hair feeling clean, but not stripped or too stiff. I still of course like to follow with conditioner, but this is a nice start for wash day. The first time I tried this, even my wet hair right before conditioning looked shinier and healthier. I only use a dime size amount, which is more than enough, so the bottle will last me for quite some time. I can't believe it took me as long as it did to try this shampoo.

Rosarco Repair Conditioner
"A restorative and hydrating conditioner to replenish moisture, repair damage, and protect against future breakage and color fade. "

You can use this as a rinse out conditioner, but since I like to use deep conditioner every wash, especially in the Summer, I really like this as a leave in on wet hair. They do have a leave in spray, which I will get to in a minute, but this is thicker and richer and I like that for summer since the little bit of extra weight helps combat humidity induced puffiness that I do not want. Since this conditioner is quite rich, I don't need to use much at all, even to saturate all of my hair! It helps to prep my hair for styling products to follow and makes my hair more manageable. Like the shampoo, it has UV protection inside!

Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Spray
"An ultra-lightweight leave-in conditioning spray fortified with a unique blend of nourishing rosehip, argan, and coconut oils."

This is ultra light, making it a good option on wet hair if yours gets weighed down easily. I like to use this as a refresher spray on day 2 or 3 hair to help fight frizz, soften and add bounce back to my curls. If I'm going to be outside, this is what I'll use right beforehand for added UV protection since it is easy to use and doesn't add any build up.

Rosarco Oil
"A nutrient-rich oil treatment to seal split ends and restore dry, brittle hair to a healthy, vibrant state. "

I have used up countless bottles of this oil. It is on my holy grail list!  I like this on wet hair as my last step in styling to seal, and if it is extra humid I'll use a couple drops on top of the Leave-In spray for additional shine and frizz protection. This is a lightweight oil that is not greasy at all for me and melts beautifully into my hair and skin! It also helps to temporarily mend split ends. If you don't want to bring your mask to the beach, a few drops of the Rosarco Oil work well for a treatment also.

Don't Despair, Repair Gel-to-Oil Overnight Treatment
"An overnight repair treatment to strengthen, restore moisture, repair split ends, and increase elasticity, shine, and luster while you sleep. "

If your hair seriously needs some TLC, use this at night, wash with the Rosarco Shampoo and follow up with the DDR mask for a truly intense treatment. If you already love the mask, using this with it will only bring results to the next level. I use this about once every other week or so, but want to start it weekly now that I will be more active and in the sun. It is a unique serum like consistency that does not make my pillow or anything messy. There have been days I've also used this on day 2 or 3 as a styler when I needed to fight puff a bit more, I just use a little less than I would at night.


Rosarco Bow Dry Perfection Heat Protection Creme
"A weightless blow-dry finishing and heat protectant cream fortified with rosehip, argan, and coconut oils."

So I don't blow dry my hair in the Summer, but I am talking about the Rosarco line and didn't want to leave this out. This creme protects hair from heat up to 425 degrees F! When I do diffuse my hair, this is my heat protectant of choice since it is protecting and treating my hair and does not contain silicones like 95% of other heat protectants on the market do.



The pictures below are Day 1 hair and styled with mostly Briogeo! The only product not Briogeo here is my gel because although they do have a nice curl gel, I need something for more strong, firm hold. Hopefully that will become in the future.

  • Cleanser: Rosarco Repair Shampoo
  • Conditioner: Don't Despair, Repair Mask
  • Stylers: Rsarco Repair Conditioner (as a leave in), Raw Curls Firm Hold Gel, Rosarco Oil
I applied products to soaking wet hair one by one, scrunching them in with my hair flipped upside down. I then twisted it up in a Curl Ease towel while doing my face and body care. Air dried.



If you have not tried Briogeo's Rosarco line and your hair is dry, damaged and/or frizzy, I definitely suggest trying them out! All Briogeo products are sulfate, paraben, silicone, phthalate, artificial color, chemical fragrance and cruelty free!
If you like my blog, please subscribe?
Follow me on social media! @dianemary126

disclaimer: not an endorsed or sponsored post. no monetary compensation received. Shampoo and Conditioner sent to me by company for review consideration, all other items purchased by me. All thoughts are my own and honest opinions, as always.


<3 Diane






















No comments

Back to Top