Wander Beauty Secret Escape Kit

The Secret Escape Kit by Wander Beauty is a limited edition kit that is an absolute insane value for three incredible items that are super perfect for the Summertime! Read on for details and my thoughts inside.

I recently mentioned the kit in my "Full Face of Makeup with Wander Beauty" post here, so if you missed that, definitely check it out.
The Secret Escape Kit is $36 total and includes FULL SIZES OF:
  • Glow Getter Mist ($28 alone)
  • Beach Balm in Sangria ($22 alone)
  • Exquisite Eye Liquid Shadow in Champagne ($26 alone)

Whether you love Wander Beauty like I do, or are just getting into/want to try the brand. This kit is such an excellent way to do so!


EXQUISITE EYE LIQUID SHADOW IN CHAMPAGNE
"Get intense metallic color for eyes, cheeks, and lips with Exquisite Eye Liquid Shadow in Champagne in just one swipe! The crease and fade proof liquid formula blends seamlessly and is infused with green tea and aloe extracts from South Korea to condition and soothe skin."

  • Aloe Leaf Extract and Green Tea Extract (South Korea) - condition and soothe skin 

This is one of my favorite eyeshadow formulas of all time, and like I said in my other blog post, I have been LIVING in this color! The formula is so quick and easy to apply, and I've worn it with and without eyeshadow primer and had it stay put all day either way. The color is such a pretty golden champagne that reminds me of a sunset and screams Summer. It is a perfect every day neutral, yet also looks gorgeous when going out at night. You can also use this formula as a highlighter, as I have done in the pictures below on top of my cheeks.


BEACH BALM IN SANGRIA
"Add a sheer berry tint to your lips or cheeks with Beach Balm in Sangria. The innovative gel like formula effectively coats lips to continuously moisturize while micro-fine pearl pigments add extra dimension and create a fuller pout. Shea butter from Germany retains moisture and maintains elasticity."

  • Chamomile Extract (United States) - neutralizes skin irritants and contains antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
  • Prickly Pear Extract (South Korea) - stimulates collagen production and promotes faster cell turnover
  • Vitamins C & E (Germany) - protect against free radicals and provide anti-aging properties
  • Shea Butter (France) - retains moisture and maintains elasticity

This lip formula is absolutely INCREDIBLE. I really hope Wander expands the shade range, and even makes a clear one for night. This is one of the most moisturizing balms I have ever used. It leaves my lips feeling silky smooth and looking for full. Color is very buildable. One swipe is a hint of color and you can build it up to give a gorgeous lighter-berry shade. You can also use this as blush, which I have done here. I just dot it on my cheeks and pat it in gently with my fingers to blend. It looks very natural on the cheeks. The formula lasts longer on my cheeks than on my lips, but since this is a balm and doesn't claim to be a lip stain, I don't mind reapplying. I will say, I find my lips to stay moisturized even after the color has faded.

GLOW GETTER MIST
"Achieve healthy, hydrated, and radiant skin with Glow Getter Mist. The fine mist nozzle provides an even glow with a blend of 5 globally inspired skin-loving extracts and 12 exotic non-comedogenic oils. Icelandic glacier water contains a unique blend of minerals that calm and invigorate skin."

  • Glacier Water (Iceland) – purest form of water, contains minerals that calm, soothe, and brighten skin
  • Avocado Oil (Spain), Evening Primrose Oil (United Kingdom), Lavender Oil (Bulgaria), Lemon Peel Oil (United States), & Safflower Seed Oil (Netherlands) – hydrate and nourish skin
  • Hibiscus Fruit Extract (South Korea) & Anise Fruit Extract (India) – have anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and healing properties, even skin tone, and help retain moisture 

I admittedly was so nervous about this product. I have combination, shine prone skin and most things I have tried that say "glow" wind up making my face look overly dewy or greasy. When you apply this the correct way, it absolutely does not! First off, the smell is so yummy- like fresh roses! You also want to make sure you shake it well before spraying. Now the key for me is, do not hold this spray too close to your face when you spray it. I made that mistake the first time, too much product came out in small areas, and I did look more dewy than I prefer. On second try, I held it a bit further back to it evenly dispersed a mist, and it gave my face a natural, lit from within glow that is not overdone and not greasy looking at all. I use this after applying makeup, sometimes during the day to refresh and since it is full of so many great skincare ingredients, I spray it on bare skin on makeup free days as well. I also will spray it in a hair on second or third day sometimes and it adds back moisture my hair desperately caves. Because of the usage for hair too, I'd love to see this come out in a larger size.


In the pictures below, I am wearing all Wander Beauty again!
I have the eyeshadow from this kit on my lids, lower lashline and top of cheeks as highlighter. The Beach Balm on my lips and cheeks and the spray all over. I also have on the Rise & Prime primer, Dualist concealer in shade "Fair", Wanderlust Powder foundation in "Fair", Frame Your Face Brow Pencil in "Blonde", "Bronze & Go" bronzer as my contour in shade "Capri", Slide Liner in "Black Sand" on upper waterline, "Secret Weapon Pencil" on lower waterline and Unleashed Mascara.



 At the time of writing this blog post, you can find this kit on WanderBeauty.com, Sephora.com and QVC.com


If you like my blog, please subscribe?
Follow me on social media! @dianemary126

disclaimer: product purchased by me. not endorsed or sponsored. no monetary compensation received. all opinions are my own and honest thoughts, as always.

<3 Diane





No comments

Back to Top