Westmore Beauty 2 Minute Hollywood Eyes

I received the Westmore Beauty 2 Minute Eyes kit over a month ago and have been consistently playing with the products inside. This exclusive to QVC brand, created by McKenzie Westmore makes some incredible items and I'm always excited to try more that they release. Continue reading for my thoughts on this kit.

Here is what QVC.com says about the kit:
"Red carpet ready in as little as two minutes. Transform your look with Westmore Beauty's 2-Minute Hollywood Eyes Collection, complete with 60 Second Eye Effects Firming Gel, On the Go Lasting Effects Brow Gel, and Red Carpet Lashes, plus a spoolie brow perfector brush."




60 Second Eye Effects Firming Gel
I was SUPER excited to try this product, especially after watching presentations. There is a bit of a learning curve to get it right, but it's quite nice once you do. A little goes a long way. I pat the gel under my eyes and on the sides where crow's feet are starting to form. I then fan it for a few seconds, making sure I don't blink, to let it dry completely. I do like the way it seems to brighten the area a little bit and it helps quite well is disguising the fine lines I have, however it didn't erase my dark circles completely. The product doesn't claim to make dark circles disappear, so I'm okay with that, though that would have been awesome if it did. This is a nice product and I can apply concealer and foundation on top with no issue once I let this dry completely (that part is so important!). If you have super intense dark circles like I do, most likely you will need to follow up with concealer.




On The Go Lasting Effects Brow Gel
This is the second brow product I've tried from Westmore Beauty and I like this a lot better than the other one I used months ago. Shade wise, I use "blonde" (it is also available in "brunette" and "dark brunette" and it is a perfect match to leave my arches looking natural, yet defined. I'll be honest, generally my component of choice for brow products are pencils- I find them super easy and quick to use, but this is quite nice! It was a little messy at first but I got the hang of it quickly. I use the brush to apply the product and the spoolie that comes with it to brush it out. Brushing it out is important since it distributes the product making it more even and natural looking. My biggest brow issue would be that my tails are very thin, so I really like how this formula sticks to both skin and hair, so I can create more brow where needed. This stuff also DOES NOT BUDGE. I haven't tried sleeping in it, because I wash my face every single night no matter what, but I think if I didn't remove it at the end of the day, it would be there for a week! It lasts from morning through night, even when it has been very hot out, and it even lasted through some work outs where sweat was dripping down my face! THAT is impressive!!!!


Red Carpet Lashes
I've used and loved this mascara before so I am so excited to have a fresh, new tube! I previously reviewed it, along with the other brow product and Coverage Perfector here. My lashes are short and super blonde and it usually takes so long for me to apply my mascara. I still strongly agree with everything I said about this in my last review: the spoolie brush is nice,  the way it tapers to a point makes it easy to reach both the bottom lashes and the hard to get corners. The black pigment formula lengthened and defined my lashes without getting clumpy, smearing, flaking or bothering my sensitive eyes. This mascara wore all day with no issues until I went to remove my makeup at night. I really can't ask for more in a mascara than what Westmore Beauty gives to me with this one right here.




No Makeup:

Just the 2 Minute Hollywood Eyes Products applied:


Full Face of Makeup:
In this last picture, I have on the Westmore Beauty Coverage Perfector in shade "Fair" mixed with another foundation from 100% Pure in a shade that is actually too light for me since the Coverage Perfector shade "Fair" alone is sadly too dark for me. They are working on expanding the shades which I am so excited for since I love how full coverage, and long wearing it is and with a beautiful matte finish. I did bring this up on top of the 60 second eye gel and did not apply additional concealer. I also have on IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Primer, tarte's Amazonian Clay finishing Powder and lipstick plus blush is Wander Beauty Carryon Lip Crayon in "Island Hop"


If you are interested in this kit, you can find it here on QVC. At time of writing this blog, it was available.

disclaimer: products sent to me for review consideration. no monetary compensation received. not an endorsed or sponsored post. all opinions are my own, honest thoughts, as always.

If you like my blog, please subscribe?
Follow me on social media @dianemary126

<3 Diane



No comments

Back to Top