Doll 10 Beauty High Shine Liquid Lip and Liquid H2Glo

Doll 10 Beauty recently launched a few new products I have been playing with an enjoying! Today I will be talking about the High Shine Liquid Lips and the Liquid H2glo highlighter! Read on for more thoughts!

The brand also just launched version 2 of their pro eyeshadow palette. I have been using that and it has been amazing. I will blog about that one separately!



 Liquid H2Glo
 "A weightless cream-gel highlighter infused with hydrating humectants which glide onto the skin leaving a luminous, youthful glow. Formulated with a special blend of radiant pearl, it creates a soft candle-lit glow wherever you apply."

To be perfectly honest, I don't have the original H2Glo which is a cream-gel consistency. The liquid one is beautiful though! Since it is the middle of Summer and my skin is shiny prone, I don't use highlighter on my face this time of year. However, this product is SO versatile! I've used it on my eyelids for a quick and easy, fuss free makeup look in place of eyeshadow and it brightens up my whole face. I also like to use it on top of lip colors to make my lips look more glossy and add dimension as you can see below. A little goes a long way.
no flash
flash
liquid h2glo over liquid lip

 High Shine Liquid Lip
"High Shine Liquid Lip imparts rich indulgent color and intense shine while being completely comfortable on the lips. It combines the easy application of a gloss with the pigment and long-wear of a lipstick."

When Doll 10 releases new lipstick formulas, I'm the first in line to buy because every lippie by them I ever tried, I enjoyed! They do lippies right and this formula is one of them! The lippies have a delicious vanilla smell and glide on so effortlessly. I like the unique shape of the doe-foot applicator, as I feel it hugs the curves of my lips. The finish is so glossy and pigment is intense. What more can you ask for? It does last for quite a while on my lips and survives my constant water bottle sipping, but most of the color does fade away when I eat. While I do like all three colors and think they flatter all skin tones, I personally would love to see this formula in more colors- such as a bright, cool toned pink and also a classic, light true pink! If you read my blog regularly, you know I'm a true pink lippie girl.
girl next door, one of a kind, she's a keeper- no flash
girl next door, one of a kind, she's a keeper- flash

 She's a Keeper
"peachy nude"
This is the lightest shade and it is a peach nude with not much pink tone to it at all. It pairs well with a dramatic eye.
 


Girl Next Door
"light mauve"
This is a pretty, neutral mauve color


 One of a Kind
"raspberry" 
This is a gorgeous, medium shade of berry that is not too deep and not too red


 Overall, these are some lovely new products from Doll 10 Beauty and worth checking out! Available on doll10.com and QVC.


 disclaimer: products sent for review consideration. no monetary compensation received. not endorsed or sponsored. all opinions are my own, honest thoughts, as always.

If you like my blog, please subscribe?
Follow @dianemary126 on social media!

<3 Diane








No comments

Back to Top