Grande Cosmetics Grande Lips Hydrating Lip Plumper

A few months ago, I got my hands on a Grande Cosmetics Grande Lips Hydrating Lip Plumper. I used up the whole thing, which for me and lip products is quite a big deal. So I then picked up a set of the Grande Cosmetics Grande Lips Hydrating Lip Plumpers from HSN. The lippie lover in me was quite intrigued by the product after hearing so much about them. This lip plumper is INCREDIBLE! Read on for more!

I got the set off HSN when it was offering free shipping, the two full sizes and one mini size for around $30 AND I was able to use a 20% off coupon on them as well as MrRebates! One full size alone at Sephora is $27, and worth it. I should have picked up multiple sets if I knew I would love them as much as I do.

Here is what HSN.com says about the product:
"What It Is Clear hydrating lip plumper and lip-plumping colors that are infused with Volulip™ for a gorgeous, full look.

What It Does:
  • Award-winning plumping formula temporarily plumps lips within 3 to 5 minutes of application, without irritation 
  • Helps increase moisturization, with continued use 
  • Helps lips feel conditioned and softer 
  • Volulip has been shown in a small study to increase plumpness and hydration and improve the appearance of lip lines 
  • Silicone applicator is easy to use and wipe clean."
I must start off my saying I regret not taking a "before" pictures of my lips prior to use. I mentioned in another lippie blog post recently how I was using a lippie since April quite regularly and it has been awesome for my lips. Well, this is that lippie!

Clinical studies from GrandeCosmetics.com says  "Its clinically proven formula increases
overall lip hydration (51%), volume (15%), softness (11%) and firmness (13%) in just 30 days of usage when applied twice daily."
so I've been using it at least twice a day, every day for well over 30 days now. I keep the clear one near my toothbrush and apply it after brushing my teeth so it is super easy for me to remember!


The product tingles slightly when going on, but it is not unpleasant at all. It has an incredible cinnamony-vanilla scent to it that I really enjoy! I LOVE the tip! The silicone applicator is quite unique and makes gliding it over my lips smooth and easy. It is a "click pen" type product where you click the bottom to dispense product out of the tip.

The GrandeLips does make my lips look a bit more full, but what I really love so much about it is that this product has left my lips in better condition then any lipbalm has prior. My lips feel very soft and don't seem to be getting as chapped as they used to! It also disguises my lip lines I have from drinking out of straws my whole life and helps give better definition to my upper lip, that doesn't have the most prominent cupids bow by itself.


 Clear
I always use this one at night and it gives nice shine to my bare lips or over other lipstick.

 Fuscia
Of course I had to get the set with the bright hot pink! I LOVE this color. It is such a "Diane Pink"  You can build the color to be more pigmented, but it is not long wearing. I'm okay with it, since GrandeLIPs does not claim to be a long wearing color product.

 Barely There
This little size is so cute and lives in my purse. This color is "Your Lips But Better" nude that I think looks a lot nicer on my lips than I was expecting it too, just judging by the component.

 Aside from the colors in this kit, GrandeLIPs also has more color options available if bright pink is not your thing! And yes, Grande Cosmetics is cruelty free because I am conciously only using cruelty free beauty!

They are available on GrandeCosmetics.com, Sephora.com and HSN. HSN has bundles and values so my first suggestion is to try there.
If you like my blog, please subscribe?
Follow me on social media! @dianemary126

disclaimer: product purchased by me. not endorsed or sponsored. no monetary compensation received. all thoughts are my own and honest opinions, as always.

<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top