I Started Taking Curls Blissful Lengths Hair Grow Liquid Vitamins!

A few weeks ago I started taking the Curls Blissful Lengths Hair Grow Liquid Vitamins and just finished up my first bottle. I simply could not ignore the results and praises I have seen from fellow curlies on social media about this and had to jump right in on the bandwagon. Read on for more.

Before I begin my regular fun toned blogging I want to address two important things with this:

1) It is SUPER important for me to say that before you start taking any new vitamins, check with your doctor, especially if you take other vitamins or medicine, so they don't counteract. Myself and my blog should not be held responsible if you have a reaction, so take them at your own risk. Also, if you have any adverse reactions, please stop taking immediately. I am not, nor do I ever claim myself to be a health care professional. I blog my own personal experiences about what works and does not work for me. My blog is in no way, shape and/or form meant to replace advice and instructions by medical professionals.

2)  I do take quite a few vitamins and supplements regularly, including another hair growth supplement called Viviscal which you may have heard me talk about before. It can be questioned if I should be taking both of these at once, but I do know what I'm doing with that and I'm okay. Due to other health issues of my own, which I don't want to get into on my blog, my body does have a difficult time absorbing all the nutrients from vitamins. I also reduced my Viviscal from twice daily to once daily. That and the stuff in both products are water soluble, as opposed to fat soluble, so I just pee out any excess. There are also quite a bit of different things inside the Curls and Viviscal supplements as well.
Okay yay that stuff is said and over with! So in early June, Curls was offering a sale on their site for the vitamins buy one bottle, get one free. I knew this was the perfect time for me to try because I LOVE saving on sales (it's how I pretty much afford anything ever) and I've been wanting to try these so bad. I went ahead of myself and got three months worth since on average, it usually takes about that long to notice results from new vitamins added into a regimen. Their site even says "Optimal results seen in 2 to 3 months" Honestly, if my bank account was fatter I may have hoarded a years worth!That being said, if I couldn't find them on sale I'd cough up the $25 per bottle if I see the results I am hoping for.
Here is some information about the vitamins from Curls' website:

"Grow, Strengthen and Maintain Healthy Hair, Nails & Skin,  MAXIMUM HAIR HEALTH & GROWTH IN 1 BOTTLE!  
Did you know that your body absorbs up to 98% of liquid vitamins into our bloodstream, and only up to 20% with a pill? That is right!  Get results with Blissful Lengths.
 
Our time release elixir is formulated with a proprietary blend of bioactive coenzymes, vitamins, antioxidants, nutrients, organic blueberry extract, and essential B vitamins including B1, B2, B3, B5, Biotin, Folic Acid and vitamin B12.  It promotes healthy hair growth, enhances the strength of each hair shaft, and increases the integrity of the hair.   
 
Key Information
  • Absorb up to 98% of the vitamins and nutrients into the bloodstream vs up to 20% from a pill
  • Promotes healthy scalp, and increased hair growth
  • Aids in detoxification of, and the repair of, scalp cells
  • Reduces shedding and combats dandruff
  • Optimizes metabolism without caffeine
  • NON GMO
  • Vegan friendly 
  • Supports preventative skin health
  • NO breakouts
  • Boosts the immune system 
  • 1 bottle = 1/2 month"

Something that intrigued me is what they said about how the body absorbs 98% of liquid vitamin in the bloodstream vs. 20% with a pill. That's a significant difference! Since as I mentioned, my body does have issues absorbing stuff, this really caught my eye. Once the bottle is open, it must be refrigerated.
Direction wise, you take a tablespoon a day. My order came with a cute shot glass so I marked where a tablespoon is and each morning, right after I drink my hot lemon water/apple cider vinegar mix I take my shot. At first, I didn't like the taste of it at all, but the more I take it, the more it grew on me. It tastes kind of like berries, not fake sweet but with a  bit of a weird tone to it.

Now I'm forever on a quest to get mermaid length hair, especially after the bleach hair breaking disaster I am still recovering from years later. With my wedding roughly 440ish days away, it is extra important for me to do anything and everything to encourage my hair to grow as long as it can. I know there is no magic miracle, but I really want to maximize my growth ability. On average, hair can grow anywhere from 1/4 to 1 inch a month so I REALLY want to get that full 1 inch.

It is too soon for me to say "Wow, these vitamins made my hair grow super fast, super quickly!" I'm a realist and I just have not been taking them that long.  Plus it is Summer and my hair does grow a little bit quicker in the heat. What I can say upon finishing up my first bottle (about half a month worth) is I did notice other positive side effects!

Here is what I noticed so far:
  • It does not cause my acne prone skin to break out
  • Everyone in my house got sick with a cold, including my fiance, and despite kissing and cuddling with his sick self, somehow I resisted. I have a weak immune system, so this was pretty shocking to me. This vitamin was the only new thing I added on in.
  • My fibromyalgia pain doesn't seem to be as bad! Dare I say at times, I even have energy! 
  • My work outs have been better than usual
  • It has not caused my stomach to hurt or anything
Since this blog got super long, super fast I will end it here. So far I am liking the Curls Blissful Lengths Hair Growth Liquid Vitamins and if you notice my hair looks longer quicker in upcoming pictures, this is a good reason why.

Curls.biz also offers these vitamins in sets on their site to save some money and anything you buy from their site you get points to apply towards future orders if you make a free account. You can also find them in Target.

I'll be sure to update once I've taken these for 2 or 3 months!

If you like my blog, please subscribe?
Follow me on social media? @dianemary126

disclaimer: product bought by me. no monetary compensation received. not endorsed or sponsored. all thoughts are my own, honest opinions, as always.

<3 Diane








1 comment

  1. I hate the taste, but this stuff has helped my hair grow so much !! thank you for recommending this!! (@fablilmee)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top