It Cosmetics 30 Seconds to Flawless QVC Today's Special Value! 7-29-17

It Cosmetics is bringing a Today's Special Value to us on QVC on July 29, 2017! This is a supersize of one of their awesome complexion products, along with one of their fantastic brushes! The price will be the lowest ever for 24 hours or until it sells out!! Read on for more.

 Here is some information about the TSV from the brand:


I was super excited to see this TSV since I really love the Celebration Foundation with the SPF inside! What a great idea to supersize.

The only choice you make is the color of the foundation which is available in Fair, Light, Medium, Tan or Deep. I wear shades Fair and Light- depending on time of year I'll go back and forth or sometimes swirl my brush into both to get my exact match. PLEASE IT, make a shade "Fair-Light"

To clarify since I own two shades, the two compacts in the kit will be of the same shade. You can't mix and match them in the same kit.


Celebration Foundation with SPF 50+
fair, light








This is one of my favorite powder foundations on the market! Especially this formula that is infused with SPF 50 since sun protection is so very important. (The company also has a version without SPF and an illuminating version) I bring this with me to the beach all the time in case I am going someplace after and want to quickly even out my skin. The compact comes with the powder on top and a sponge in the bottom compartment. I can wear this by itself and build it up to full coverage or dust it over liquid and cream foundations to mattify, add SPF and additional coverage. I don't have issues with it settling into my pores or fine lines, even under my eyes! I like using the enclosed sponge to build coverage on my dark circles. The finish on this helps to control my shine and leaves my skin looking airbrushed almost. This is one of my very favorite It Cosmetics products, I'm really glad they decided to supersize it for a TSV.

Heavenly Luxe Angled Buffing Foundation Brush








 I actually had this brush already, but I'm always happy to have spare IT brushes! As with all IT brushes, the bristles are super soft. The are packed pretty dense and I like the angle on this shape to get all areas of my face. It works very well with the powders, as well as liquid foundation for me. I like to stipple foundations with this brush for maximum coverage.

 SAMPLES

The TSV also comes with two samples:

Confidence In a Cream- this is IT's anti-aging moisturizer. I wish I could use this product but sadly every time I tried, it would cause my acne prone skin to break out.

Confidence in a Cleanser- this is a brand new product! They aleady have a makeup removing cleanser called Bye Bye Makeup which I adore, so I was excited to try this. It removed all my complexion and eye makeup effortlessly and left my skin feeling clean and soft.



fair, light with no flash
fair, light with flash
(the skin on my hands and whole body is slightly darker at the moment than my face since I really go crazy hiding my face from the sun as much as possible when outside with hats and umbrellas, etc.


No Makeup


CELEBRATION
The only complexion makeup I have on is the Celebration Foundation with SPF. No additional liquid foundation, powder or concealer! 

I used the sponge with shade "fair" and then went in lightly with the brush and "light" on top to warm it up just a bit. 

The lip color is one of my favorites of all time, IT Vitality Lip Flush in shade "Je Ne Sais Quoi" I've used up more tubes of this lippie than any other in my life!


Overall, if you are looking for a product that is a foundation AND powder, infused with skincare ingredients and sun protection that comes with a bonus awesome brush, this TSV is definitely worth picking up!

#30SecondsToFlawless


If you like my blog, please subscribe?
Follow @dianemary126 on social media!

disclaimer: product sent to me for review consideration. Not endorsed or sponsored. No monetary compensation received. All thoughts are my own, honest opinions, as always.

<3 Diane






























No comments

Back to Top