It Cosmetics Anti-Aging Armour Is Perfect for Summer!

The Anti-Aging Armour with  SPF 50+ physical sunscreen from It Cosmetics is the perfect product for Summer! I've been reaching for it a lot lately, especially on easy days where I don't necessarily want a full face of makeup on. Read on for more!

Here is what It Cosmetics says about it:
 "Developed with leading plastic surgeons, this innovative formula is your complexion perfection and sun protection in just one step! The proprietary Anti-Aging Armour Rejuvenating Concentrate™ instantly gives your skin a boost of clinically tested hydration, while SPF 50+ broad-spectrum physical sunscreen protects against UVA and UVB rays, helping to prevent collagen damage and hyperpigmentation.
Formulated with revolutionary Skin-Perfecting Technology and anti-aging ingredients including peptides, niacin, hydrolyzed collagen, hyaluronic acid and antioxidants, this Color-Infused Skincare™ optically blurs away discolorations and imperfections for your most flawless-looking results! Ideal for every skin type, the Universal Translucent shade has a subtle hint of color that evens the appearance of all skin tones.

Clinically tested results!

  • 100% showed measured increase in hydration*
  • 96% saw soft and smooth skin*
  • 85% saw improvement in skin texture*
  • 73% said skin felt younger and healthier*"
no flash, not blended in
As someone with combination, shine and acne prone skin, I am very happy to say this did not cause me break out or leave my skin looking greasy like some SPF products can do.

It's really quite awesome how the color of this product "magically" morphes to match my skin tone almost exactly! It does not have as full coverage as the brand's amazing CC Cream (another staple in my makeup bag) but it does not claim to be a full coverage product.
I can wear this under makeup as my sun protection and on days when I am taking it easy, or it is just too hot to put on a lot of makeup, if my skin is behaving I can wear this alone and the tint will even out my face with a little concealer on my super dark circles and make my complexion look smoother. Sometimes I'll dust some powder over it to control the shine, other times I don't even bother with the concealer or powder.

It feels very lightweight on the skin, I forget I have it on. This is another reason I love it when it is hot and humid outside.  I just use my good old fingers to gently blend it in and I don't even need to use a brush, though IT's brushes are some of the absolute best of the best.

I like bringing this to the beach since when I'm out in the sun all day, reapplying sunscreen is super important and I can apply this without a mirror and without worry, tinted and all!

 Finally, I love how it is not only protecting my skin with SPF, but it has a ton of anti-aging skincare ingredients to treat my skin at the same time.

My skin has been behaving quite well lately, knock on wood! Here is my face with and without the product. No flash and I tried to get as bright as possible, since it was overcast and rainy today. Sorry about the shadows, I tried my best here.
bare skin before anti-aging armour
just anti-aging armour on, no other complexion makeup
just anti-aging armour on, no other complexion makeup


 The IT Cosmetics Anti-Aging Armour is completely worth checking out this Summer! It is available on itcosmetics.com, Sephora and QVC!


If you like my blog, please subscribe?
Follow me on social media! @dianemary126

disclaimer: product purchased by me. not endorsed or sponsored. no monetary compensation received. all thoughts are my own, honest opinions, as always.

<3 Diane









2 comments

  1. I'm glad you like it! I wanted to try this so badly, but it has Zinc Oxide in it and that gives me a terrible rash. What a bummer! It looks like a great product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it truly is a great product! one of my favorite new sunscreens :)

      Delete

Back to Top