Pixi Beauty Glow Mud Cleanser and Mask

I see a lot of my blogger friends and people I follow constantly talk about Pixi Beauty on their instas. I've tried and enjoyed a few items from this cruelty free brand in the past and want to continue to try on more. Recently, Target had cute little minis of two of their skincare products, Glow Mud Cleanser and Glow Mud Mask, and at less than $5 each, this was a perfect way to play! Read on for more.



Pixi Glow Mud Cleanser
 "A deep pore cleansing mud, enriched with 5% glycolic and soothing botanicals
• Formulated to provide effective cleansing, yet is mild enough for all skin
• Complexion is cleansed and gently exfoliated to reveal radiant and healthy skin
• Deep pore cleansing leaving skin clean and glowing
• Gently exfoliates and revitalizes
• Mud deep cleanses
• Glycolic acid enhances complexion's glow"


I have been using this cleanser at night as the second step with my Clarisonic when I double cleanse. My first step is using a makeup removing oil to remove all my makeup, including eye makeup. I usually put this on dry skin and then add some water to it and go in with my Clarisonic. This does not cause my acne prone skin to break out at all and it leaves my skin feeling nice and clean, without feeling stripped or dry. I feel this cleanser deeply cleanses my skin, getting rid of any toxins and pollution from the day. There are great ingredients inside like several essentioal oils, Glycolic Acid, Aloe and Diatomaceous Earth.

Pixi Glow Mud Mask
"Stimulate, clarify, and brighten skin with this revitalizing mask
• The mineral-rich treatment absorbs oil, draws out impurities
• Fights breakouts while giving an energizing boost to the complexion
• Kaolin & sea salt purify while ginseng & aloe vera balance"
 

I really like almost everything about this mask! First off, I'm so happily surprised how long this little trial size has lasted. A small amount of this stuff goes a long way to cover my whole face. I like to use clay masks as part of my skincare regimen 2 times a week usually. The one thing I'm not crazy about, which isn't even a big deal, is that this mask takes quite a while to dry on me. Usually at least 20 minutes, even with a thin layer. Most other clay masks I use dry in under 10 for comparison. But the results make it worth the extra time. Since I've been using this consistently for a couple months now, my skin tone is even, brighter, and it helps heal break outs quickly! My skin feels so soft and smooth also. This has similar great ingredients to the cleanser above.

Overall, I really enjoyed the results I saw with the Pixi Glow Mud Cleanser and Mask. If you are in the market for great skincare that is also affordable, this line is worth looking into!


If you like my blog, please subscribe?
Follow @dianemary126 on social media!

disclaimer: products purchased by me. Not endorsed or sponsored. No monetary compensation received. All thoughts are my own, honest opinions, as always.

<3 Diane


No comments

Back to Top