Wander Beauty Wander Dualout Lipsticks

Wander Beauty Dualout Lipsticks are an incredibly genius idea of pairing a bright shade with a light shade and in a super cute, easy to carry component. On top of that, the formula of the lipsticks are incredible! QVC has a duo of 2 (so four colors total) at an awesome price right now, so I wanted to do a blog about these!



The Dualout Lipstick in shades "Jet Set/Vacay" was actually my very first Wander Beauty purchase in 2016! I did blog about them before, but I really wanted to do an updated blog since I have more shades now. You can read that one here.


Here is a little bit about the formula from Wander Beauty:
"A dual-ended lipstick with the two shades you need: a neutral for day and a fun pop of color for a night out. Enriched with 8 lip loving oils and ingredients from all over the world to deliver intense hydration while providing long-lasting vibrant color. Marula oil (South Africa), castor seed oil (Japan), cocoa seed butter (Netherlands), jojoba oil (Argentina), mango seed butter (India), and sunflower oil (France) to deeply to soothe and moisturize lips. A blend of antioxidants, vitamins E (Switzerland) and C (Germany) protect against free radical attack and promotes cell regeneration."


When reading my previous blog on these, I still agree with everything I said. The formula of these lipsticks are fantastic! They're so pigmented, you only need one swipe on each lip and they feel so moisturizing. The color payoff does last for hours on me, even with sipping and water bottle. I do like to reapply after eating. I love how you can carry two lipsticks at once in one small component and the msaller bullet size is easier for application for me. When I went on vacation (that blog is still coming), I brought a lot of Wander Beauty with me- including two of these and also the mini carryon lip and cheek gel in "Island Hop" (which is one of my favorite colors ever)

I also really like that each duo actually gives you three shades since you can mix them together. They are also easily interchangeable if you want one color from one duo and one from a different duo.


Exhibitionist/BTS
raspberry wine and pinky-mauve 
I LOVE BTS! It is such a gorgeous color, it almost looks lavender. Exhibitionist is also gorgeous, it is a deeper berry which I will enjoy a lot more in the winter months.
BTS
Exhibitionist
BTS and Exhibitionist mixed




Girl Boss/Miss Behave
mauvey-nude and caramel rose 
Miss Behave is a very pretty nude and pairs so nicely with an intense eye. Girl Boss is not a shade I reach for too often, there is no pink, berry or purple tones in it which is what I personally like for myself. 

Miss Behave
Girl Boss
Miss Behave and Girl Boss mixed


Jet Set/Vacay
bright pink and petal pink 
My favorite duo. I love pink lippies! This duo lives in my purse because I know I can get a bright pink, soft pink and medium pink out of it and they are all cool toned! True lipstick perfection right here.
vacay
jet set
jet set and vacay mixed. I forgot to hold up vacay.

 In the duo on QVC which comes out to buy one set and get one half off, "Exhibitionist/BTS and Girl Boss/Miss Behave" are included. I just love the other duo so much I wanted to have it in this blog post. There are some other duos also available. You can find all of these aside from QVC also on Wanderbeauty.com and Sephora.com.

The set on QVC is still available for purchase at the time of me doing this blog post here 


disclaimer: Jet Set/Vacay purchased by me. Other shades sent for review consideration. no monetary compensation received. not endorsed or sponsored. all opinions are my own, honest thoughts, as always.

If you like my blog, please subscribe?
Follow @dianemary126 on social media!

<3 Diane



 

No comments

Back to Top