Doll 10 Pro Nude Eyeshadow Palette 2 with 3 Looks!

I was so excited for Doll 10 Beauty to release a second eyeshadow palette! I have been playing with this beauty for well over a month now, creating easy but beautiful every day looks. Read on for more info, swatches, three looks and a discount!

About the palette, from Doll 10:
"The perfect mix of universally flattering shades, Doll 10's Pro Eyeshadow Palette is what you need to go from day to night, no matter what the occasion. These uniquely rich shadows are poured from a liquid versus pressed powders, giving you the wear of a cream shadow with the ease and blendability of a powder. Perfect for anyone looking for richly pigmented, blendable, long-wear shadows in wearable shades that give you the ability to create multiple eye-shadow looks with one palette."

 I am already familiar with this formula from the first palette, and I still feel the same about how wonderful the shadows are. They are soft, buttery and a bit bouncy. They blend together like a dream with minimal fallout. I always wear them over an eyeshadow primer, though I heard you don't necessarily need to. They last all day without fading or creasing, even in humidity!

This version of the palette is a bit more warm toned, where as version 1 is more cool toned. The colors are perfect soft-toned nudes that really balance and compliment the face. These are not in your face, bright pigmented colors, but they also do not claim to be.

My favorite color is "Angelic" which is a light pink I absolutely love wearing on my lid. I've been reaching for this color more than any other in the palette. "Enchanting" is a gorgeous olive green I was super excited about. There really isn't a bad shade in here,  this was so well put together.
no flash
flash
no flash
flash

As a reminder, I am not, nor do I claim to be a professional makeup artist. I am an everyday girl who enjoying playing with makeup to look my best and reflect my creativity. I don't really create looks using a ton of shadow shades at once. All the photos below were taken without flash, near natural light of my window and are unedited, aside from being cropped.

Look 1
Brow Bone: Breathtaking
Crease: Enchanting
Lid: Angelic
Liner: Knockout



Look 2
Brow Bone: Breahtaking
Crease: Ravishing
Lid: Exquisite
Liner: Knockout



Look 3
Brow Bone: Breathtaking
Crease: Ambitious
Lid: Angelic
Liner: Knockout

Here is a side by side of Palette 1 on top and Palette 2 on bottom
For swatches and three looks with the first Pro Nude Palette 1, check that post here. 


If you are going to steal any pictures off my blog, please credit me or I will take legal action if I find out.
 
 For 25% off this palette and all of Doll 10's line, take advantage of their Friends & Family sale at doll10.com!

If you like my blog, please subscribe?
Follow @dianemary126 on social media!

disclaimer: product sent to me for review consideration. not endorsed or sponsored. all thoughts are my own, honest opinions as always.

<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top