It Cosmetics Superhero Liner, Brow Power Powder and Pomade Fall '17

If you are a fan of IT Cosmetics and use the internet, by now I'm sure you have heard of IT Cosmetics releasing a ton of new products for Fall 2017!! Like every IT Girl out there, I'm BEYOND excited for all this newness. This will be the first of many blog posts talking about all of it. Today I'll be giving my thoughts on the Superhero Liner, Brow Power Powder and Pomade. Read on for more.

Before the Reviews....

I went to the awesome launch event in Manhattan a few weeks ago when they had a day open to the public. It was a giant beauty playground and we got to talk about all the newness with the IT team. I'll share some of my pictures at the bottom of this post.

I've been watching big important bloggers, youtubers and media people get giant boxes of all of the IT newness all over social media. I thought it was super cool, but told myself I'm a smaller blogger and didn't think in a million years one of those boxes would show up at my house. Well, one night last week, much to my completely surprise, this super huge, giant box was on my doorstep from IT!!! I actually started crying. I was just so shocked, happy, gand grateful and I couldn't believe it. It felt like Christmas morning with all those beautiful boxes of makeup. I had a blast opening them all and Stretch was trying to help. I'll have pictures of those at the end too. I have built a great relationship with this brand over the years and have watched them grow at lightning speed from being a small brand on QVC, to one of QVC's top sellers, launching in Ulta and Sephora, etc, etc. It's been great being on their side during this journey.  But why am I saying this? I am always honest on my blog, so of course I have to mention I did receive everything complimentary from IT Cosmetics. That being said, it won't change my actual opinions, I always review products and say if I like them and if I don't.

Superhero Liner
Them: "Developed with plastic surgeons, Superhero™ Liner gives your eyes SUPERHERO™ powers and instant definition in one simple stroke. Whether you want to create thin, thick or cat-eye strokes, this innovative liner pen makes it easier than ever—and features a unique IT Cosmetics™ Heavenly Skin™ brush hair tip that literally does the work for you! Unlike typical felt-tip liners, this luxurious brush hair tip won’t fray and applies your liner with effortless precision.

Featuring proprietary Elastic Stretch No-Skip Technology and a Triple Black Pigment Complex, your Superhero™ Liner creates a super saturated, super black, super flawless line that won’t budge or smudge and becomes one with your lashes—no gaps or empty space! Combined with lash-loving superpower ingredients including peptides, collagen, biotin, keratin and kaolin clay, this groundbreaking liner truly transforms your eyes and saves the day. You do IT all… now your liner does, too!"


Me: Applying liquid liner is probably the most difficult makeup application for me, only after applying false lashes. I have a shaky hand and often, my eyelid turns into a black eye. However, this may be one of the best liquid liners I ever used! The pigment is a rich black and it glides on effortlessly. The tip is so fine and precise, I'm able to actually get a really thin line, right on my lash line! Once it is there is stays put all day, even when it is hot and humid and if my eyes tear. This liner is also very comfortable in my hand to hold. The way the component is designed, it rests comfortably in my hand which helps make the application easier. I also really like the fact that this formula is infused with ingredients that are goods for the delicate eyelid skin and lashes!



Brow Power Powder +
Heavenly Luxe™ Brow Power™ Universal Transformer Brush #21 

 Them: Brow Power Powder™ is your breakthrough brow powder that is clinically tested to be waterproof—and is so easy to use, it does your brows for you! Developed with plastic surgeons, this groundbreaking product creates the look of real hair, and adds the look of soft volume and definition without ever appearing flat or drawn on. Perfect for both thin and thick brows, your brow innovation also features award-winning Brow Power™ Technology and transforms to all hair colors based on pressure. Infused with brow-enhancing biotin, saw palmetto and argan and jojoba oils, plus anti-aging antioxidants and collagen, Brow Power Powder™ is truly unlike any other brow powder you’ve ever experienced! 

Create your most beautiful brows with Heavenly Luxe™ Brow Power™ Universal Brow-Transformer Brush, a 2-in-1 tool that’s so easy to use, it does the work for you! Ideal for applying Brow Power Powder™ and all your favorite brow products, the dual-ended design includes a firm, angled brush end to precisely define, fill and shape your brows—plus a grooming spooley brush end for a natural-looking, polished finish. Featuring award-winning, cruelty-free Heavenly Luxe™ hair, this brow-perfecting essential truly gives you the power to experience your brows but better!

Me: Though I prefer brow pencils to any other brow application, this new Brow Power Powder is quite lovely! The shade is universal- you can adjust it to be lighter or darker based on the pressure you apply. Since my brows are light, I use very little pressure. The angled brush and spoolie paired with the powder make it easy to apply. I like that this powder looks extremely natural, sticks to my brow hairs and also my skin, and stays on all day. Nobody wants to lose half an eyebrow by the afternoon! This really is one of the most natural and soft looking brow products I have tried, and I can apply it very quickly.  Like everything else in IT's line, I really like the fact the product is infused with ingredients that help my lashes.


Brow Power Pomade
 
Them: Developed with plastic surgeons, Brow Power Pomade™ is your 4-in-1 perfecting and defining budge-proof brow gel, brow-building and lifting mousse, brow-sculpting pomade and brow-taming brush applicator—all in one easy-to-use wand! Clinically tested to be 24-hour waterproof, this breakthrough product holds brows in place without flaking or hardening, and is infused with brow-loving biotin, saw palmetto, argan and jojoba oils. Plus, the universal clear shade is perfect for every brow tone and type, from sparse to super full! Wear alone or over your favorite brow pencil or powder for long-wear smoothing, grooming and definition—and your most beautiful brows. 

Me: I've been using this on top of the Brow Power Powder to help lock the color in and hold my brow hairs in place. What impresses me most about this formula is that my brow hairs still feel soft with the hold, and of course the beneficial ingredients. The formula is clear which is awesome but I'd love to see IT expand on this in the future and offer shades for a one and done easy brow product.


Without Brows and Liner Done

With Brows and Liner Done




 I am wearing mostly It Cosmetics in these pictures above! Aside from the Superhero Liner, Brow Power Powder and Pomade, I also have on the following products in the picture below and some IT favorites like the Superhero Eyeshado Palette and Vitality Lip Gloss in "Pretty in Prink".


Fall 2017 Event
brow pomade see-saw
brow spoolie slide

brow power see-saw



Unboxing

The Superhero Liner, Brow Power Powder and Brow Pomade are on itcosmetics.com, and ulta.com. They will be in Ulta stores in October and currently the Superhero Liner is also offered as a duo on QVC.com!

 Make sure to subscribe and follow me on instagram @dianemary126 for my thoughts and reviews of the rest of the It Cosmetics newness!!

MORE BLOG POSTS
Bye Bye Lines Foundation and Bye Bye Under Eye Concealing Pot
Bye Bye Breakouts Concealer and Powder 

If you like my blog, please subscribe?
Follow @dianemary126 on social media!

disclaimer: product sent to me for review consideration. not endorsed or sponsored. no monetary compensation received. all thoughts are my own, honest opinions as always.

<3 Diane
 







1 comment

  1. Ohh girly! I can't wait to try the new brow products! The IT brow pencil has been my go to for YEARS!

    -Madison <3 http://breakfastatmadisons.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top