Kristofer Buckle Cashmere Slip Lipsticks

Kristofer Buckle is a celebrity makeup artist and recently launched his own cosmetics line on QVC. His presentations always intrigued me, and now I finally got a chanced to play with some of the line! This post is all about the Cashmere Slip Lipsticks! Read on for more.

Here is what QVC.com says about the lipstick formula:
"Full-impact color. Kristofer Buckle's Cashmere Slip is a creamy, richly pigmented lipstick that delivers bold color. Easy to apply, this luxurious formula glides on smooth and wears comfortably."

Currently, there are three duos being sold and I have two of the three. The third duo actually looks the most like "Diane Pink" shades, so that one is now on my wishlist after trying these.

I really like this lipstick formula! Traditional bullet style components are my favorite to apply since they are so easy to do so. The formula is intensely creamy and moisturizing and very, very pigmented! I only needed one swipe on the bottom and one swipe on the top to fully drench my lips in color.  I also think they make my lips look nice and full. The colors varied in wear time, the darker colors lasting a lot longer than the lighter. The colors survived a bit when I sipped water, but once I ate most of them wore off. They're easy enough to re-apply, and for the moisturizing properties I don't particularly mind, but if you want something super duper long wearing without needing additional application, this may not be your ideal formula.

Three out of the four colors I have are WAY OUT of my comfort zone! If you follow my blog regularly (thank you!) you probably know I'm a girl that likes her pinks, her berries, and I don't often stray.
The duos are split up on QVC like this:
Dare/Obsessed
Tender/Kissed
Bardot/Doll (this is the set I don't have but really want now)


"Kissed"
a raspberry shade
This is my favorite of the four colors .It is a gorgeous, classic, medium pink shade.

"Tender"
a suede shade
 I'm not sure how I feel about this color on me. I don't own, or ever reach for tan or brown tone shades. It's not terrible, it's just not me.

"Dare"
a true red shade
This is a bold, red lip. Red lipstick is so out of my comfort zone, I only own one other one that I wear on Christmas and that's about it. That being said, this is a red done right with cool undertones and not orange based.

"Obsessed"
a berry red shade
This threw me so off guard. I actually really like it! Not so much for this time of year, but once it's Winter and colder outside, I'm going to enjoy playing with this. It is a deep, cool toned berry. Of all the shades, this one wore the longest and as it faded evenly, it turned into a pretty lighter berry!

no flash: kissed, tender, dare, obsessed

 flash: kissed, tender, dare, obsessed
 Overall, I enjoy these lippies for how they leave my lips feeling so soft and moisturized while leaving intense color and making my lips look for full.

You can find them in duos on QVC

If you like my blog, please subscribe?
Follow @dianemary126 on social media!


disclaimer: product sent to me for review consideration. not endorsed or sponsored. all thoughts are my own, honest opinions as always.


<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top