CurlSmith Video Review

Back in April, I reviewed CurlSmith products on my blog. I'm still super crazy about this line and as I slowly rebuild my YouTube channel, I decided to do a video talking about these gourmet hair care products! Read on for more.

Curlsmith is a cruelty-free, vegan brand that only uses clean ingredients inside their products and never any sulfates, silicones, parabens, mineral oils, phthalates, and DEA's.

My original blog post from April is here.







Here is the video what I chat about the products:




Check out curlsmith at www.curlsmith.com and @curlsmith_official on instagram!


disclaimer: Products sent to me for review consideration. Not a sponsored or endorsed post. No monetary compensation received. All thoughts are my own and honest opinions, as always. 


If you like my blog, please subscribe?
Follow me on social media! @dianemary126
Youtube: curlywavydiane

-Diane

No comments

Back to Top