Full Face Makeup Tutorial Using All Doll 10 Beauty!

If you read my blog regularly, first- thank you so much! Second, you probably know Doll 10 Beauty is one of my all time favorite cosmetic brands! I decided to do a full face makeup tutorial using just their line of products. Read on for more.

I haven't done a makeup tutorial video in YEARS. That, and I'm not a professional makeup artist by any means, but I tried and here is my video using all Doll 10 Beauty products for a full face:


Truth be told, I had a hard time seeing everything with my ring light in my face, as this is still new to me and I am adjusting to it. I could have probably blended my contour and blush a bit more, but it is what it is.
Products Mentioned:
-Effortless Mascara
-HydraLux Foundation in LIGHT
-Pro Eyeshadow Palette Version 2
-2 the Point Liner in CAFE NOIR
-HydraBalm Concealer in LIGHT
-Cheek to Chic Blush and Contour Palette
-CC Color Correcting Powder
-Hydragel Lipstick in DIVA
-Arch Expert in UNIVERSAL


-Eyeshadow Palette Blog Post with Swatches: http://dianemarybeauty.blogspot.com/2017/08/doll-10-pro-nude-eyeshadow-palette-2.html

Doll 10 Beauty is available on QVC and www.Doll10Beauty.com


disclaimer: some products were sent to me and some I bought myself. not endorsed or sponsored video. no monetary compensation received.

If you like my blog, please subscribe?
Follow me on social media! @dianemary126
Youtube: curlywavydiane

-Diane

No comments

Back to Top