"The Curl Revolution: Inspiring Stories and Practical Advice from the NaturallyCurly Community" Book Review

Michelle Breyer, one of the co-founders of naturallycurly.com recently released her first book, "The Curl Revolution: Inspiring Stories and Practical Advice from the NaturallyCurly Community" If you follow me on instagram, you probably know I was honored to be asked to be a part of it! Read on for my thoughts on the book.


I did a blog last year when I went to the Hair Rules Salon in Manhattan for the photoshoot for the book. If you missed it, you can see the post here.

Here are the pictures from the shoot, taken by awesome photographer @skinnywashere



I'm honestly amazed at how taking care of my hair and nurturing it over the past year since I did this shoot, how much curlier my hair has become!

The book actually has my texture listed as a 2B, but now I consider myself to really be a 3A/2C mix.

Don't know what those terms mean? Have no fear! The texture typing, as well as different methods, applications, DIY recipes, curl dictionary, interviews with so many different brand owners, influencers and more are features in the book!

Here is my video review for lots more details:

You can pick up your copy on amazon.com or shop.naturallycurly.com!


disclaimer: I received the book complimentary from NaturallyCurly and additionally bought 2 copies myself from Amazon. not endorsed or sponsored video. no monetary compensation received. 


If you like my blog, please subscribe?

Follow me on social media! @dianemary126
Youtube: curlywavydiane

-Diane



No comments

Back to Top