It Cosmetics Bye Bye Breakout Concealer and Powder Fall '17

This is the third post about IT Cosmetics Fall newness! These products were the ones I've been most excited for since launching!! Bye Bye Breakout Concealer and Powder are designed for us with blemish prone skin to conceal and treat at the same time! Brilliant!!! Read on for my thoughts and more.


Honestly, these would have been the first things I reviewed but since the universe is ever so weird, my skin was actually pretty clear for a couple of glorious weeks!! (Note: that is in no way, shape or form a complaint!) But then, my acne prone skin decided to pop up a few face demons and here we are.








BYE BYE BREAKOUT POWDER
From the Brand: "Minimize the appearance of blemishes and combat shine in just one step with Bye Bye Breakout Powder™, your airbrushed complexion perfection in a jar! Developed with plastic surgeons, this skin-perfecting innovation reduces shine while helping to diffuse the appearance of blemishes, fine lines and wrinkles. Infused with anti-aging peptides and hydrolyzed collagen, plus oil-absorbing zinc oxide, kaolin clay, witch hazel, colloidal oatmeal, tea tree, sulfur and a gentle AHA/BHA complex, Bye Bye Breakout Powder™ goes on completely sheer and delivers a buildable, flawless finish for all skin tones—perfect alone or over your Bye Bye Breakout™ Concealer!"

Me: This powder comes in three choices: Translucent, Light/Medium and Tan. Why is there no Fair/Light, IT Team?? Light/Medium is a bit dark for me. I have cut it by mixing equal parts of that shade with Translucent, but I usually just reach for Translucent by itself. I did try Light/Medium alone and though it was too dark, I did like the medium coverage it provided. In the interest of not wanting to offend anyone by wearing a foundation a bit to dark for me, I choose to just show pictures of me in translucent on my blog. Please work on a lighter shade because I'd love easy coverage to this that matches my skin. Nonetheless, I really like this powder! It helps to control shine, lasts all day and I love knowing there is treatment inside to fight future breakouts. I really love just how much this mattifies my skin, and you need so little of it. This is for sure a winner. Like all loose powders, I don't take the entire plastic seal off the sifter because I find it disperses too much product at once if I do so.
flash



BYE BYE BREAKOUT CONCEALER
Can I have some in this size for real please?
From the Brand:"Bye Bye Breakout™ is specially created to be your revolutionary drying lotion and concealer in one, and gives you the power to say “bye bye” to the look of blemishes—and hello to the appearance of your most flawless, blemish-free complexion! Developed with plastic surgeons and perfect for oily and acne-prone skin, this color-infused skincare innovation contains full-coverage pigments to effectively conceal the look of blemishes, acne, redness and discoloration without creasing or cracking.

Infused with anti-aging peptides and hydrolyzed collagen, plus oil-absorbing zinc oxide, kaolin clay, witch hazel, tea tree, sulfur and a gentle AHA/BHA complex, it delivers flawless-looking results immediately and more transformative results over time!"


Me: Yay better shade selection here! This concealer is full coverage, as you can see in the pictures I felt oh so awkward posting. It hides red blemishes, stays on without worry while anti-acne fighters are hard at work all day. I like that this two-in-one saves me a step in the morning. I'd usually have to apply spot cream THEN concealer, but now I can just use this instead. The bottle is tiny, but concealing spots you need so little of it so it would last a while. I secret want a bigger bottle so I can smother it all over my face as my foundation every day because I think this would make a fantastic foundation.

You may be wondering, "Hey Diane, you just reviewed the new Bye Bye Under Eye Concealing Pot- why do we two concealers!?" The thing is, sure you can use BBUE on your pimples, and it would do a great job covering them BUT this Bye Bye Breakout Concealer has more of a matte finish AND has acne fighting ingredients inside. So why wouldn't you want acne fighting ingredients on your acne?
no flash
flash


Full Face of Makeup on EXCEPT Powder

 With Bye Bye Breakout Powder in Translucent added

Before and After 
with Bye Bye Breakout Concealer in shade LIGHT
no makeup

Foundation all over with Bye Bye Breakout Concealer on Blemishes

If you can't tell, I am more than pleased with the new Bye Bye Breakout Products from IT Cosmetics. Let's hope they do a foundation, and a primer, AND SKINCARE! YES!!! Bye Bye Breakout Cleanser and Moisturizer...HEY IT, LET'S MAKE A BYE BYE BREAKOUT CLAY MASK!!!! You know that sounds amazing, right? (Sorry, the inner Product Developer in me gets so carried away sometimes)


MORE BLOG POSTS...
Check out my other blog posts about Fall 2017 Newness from IT:

Make sure to subscribe and follow me on instagram @dianemary126 for my thoughts and reviews of the rest of the It Cosmetics newness!!

If you like my blog, please subscribe?
Follow @dianemary126 on social media!

disclaimer: product sent to me for review consideration. not endorsed or sponsored. no monetary compensation received. all thoughts are my own, honest opinions as always.

-Diane









No comments

Back to Top